Friday, April 23, 2010

Cheap Ass Shopping Spree Swatches



Soooooo I So Needed To Buy Make Up. When Ever I Feel Down New Make Up Cheers Me Right Up. I Got A Few Things From Different Places. E.L.F was Having A 50% Off Sale On Their Studio Line, I've Been Wanting To Try It So I Bought 4 Blushes And A Brow Kit. I'm Loving The Blushes So Far Here Are Some Swatches.

Also I Got 2 Brightening Eye Quads. The Shadows Are On Top Of Milk Eye Shadow Pencil

Then I Went To CVS. I Seen Milani As Soon As I Walked In so I Bought 2 Of Their 3D Glitzy Glamour Glosses That I've Been Hearing So Much About. I Also Got A Liquid Liner That Is Awesome. The Staying Power Is Great And The Color Is Pretty. Here Are Swatches.


Then I Went Over To WalMart And I Got 2 Of Maybelline's Stylish Smokes Quads In Amethyst and Natural I Also Got A Mousse Blush In Cloud Wine.



Thats It From My Cheap Ass Haul

♥Ch33ky

No comments: